Frankfurt am Main – The second edition of Eurobike in Frankfurt am Main (June 21 to 25, 2023) is very popular. The previous year's number of participating exhibitors is exceeded, which entails an expansion of the expo area compared to the premiere event. The great interest from all over the world also confirms: bicycles, e-bikes, light electric vehicles, and future mobility industries are on the way to a sustainable future and Eurobike is a driver of the global development.
Already about four months before its start at the end of June, Eurobike 2023 is fully booked even though the exhibition space was increased to a total of 150,000 square meters. More than 400 new exhibitors are on board for the second edition of the leading trade fair in Frankfurt am Main. The interest of the participants and the number of registrations are significantly higher than for the premiere and record event in 2022 with 1,500 exhibitors. A clear sign for those responsible at fairnamic GmbH: "Despite a macro environment that is challenging for many involved, there is a good perspective. Regarding the social megatrends of climate, health and energy, bicycles, pedelecs and light electric vehicles (LEVs) have become an indispensable building block for the mobility transition and thus nothing less than the future. The Eurobike 2023 range of manufacturers, brands and products is unique in its diversity, innovative power and internationality. Our vision of rethinking mobility starting with the bicycle and LEVs is fully underway," says managing director Stefan Reisinger.
Focus on national and international topics
The National Cycling Congress, which will take place on June 20 and 21, 2023 in the Kongresshaus (Kap Europa) of the Messe in Frankfurt, brings municipal decision-makers together with the bicycle industry to share views on mobility solutions of the future. Discussions about better infrastructure are combined with practical examples in the various exhibition areas. At the same time, many service providers and companies are expanding their Eurobike presence. What is also positive for the bicycle and light electric mobility world: After the end of Covid-19-related travel restrictions, there is a great boost from the Far East and this continues to fuel the leading global trade fair.
More space, but short distances
The growing number of exhibitors requires more space in the proven hall constellation in the western complex of the Frankfurt exhibition grounds: "Orientation and guidance were sometimes a challenge during the first event. We will keep the tried and tested setting and optimize the use of space, walkways, visitor guidance and the test driving routes based on the knowledge gained," says project manager Dirk Heidrich.
What's new in 2023
In line with the growing interest in Eurobike, the first changes in terms of content have been defined:
- The completely new hall level 9.2; this is where the supplier area will find its place. This area will only be used on the first three days of the trade fair (June 21 to 23) and is specifically reserved for suppliers and component manufacturers. This has been done to improve the B2B exchange separately from the rest of the trade fair program.
- After the success in the previous year, the Eurobike Career Center and the Eurobike Jobmarket have been moved to the top position of the foyer in hall level 12.0. Workforce topics that are crucial for the sector's continued growth, such as staff recruitment, education and training, and the job market, are coming even more to the fore. Maintaining the service network as well as providing skilled staff are essential for a successful future of the mobility transition. They receive the highest level of attention within the context of the 31st trade fair.
- Hall 11.1 focuses on the sports and performance topics of road biking, gravel and mountain biking, as well as indoor cycling and bike packing. Many well-known brands from the sports field of cycling show their innovations and provide insights into future cycling trends. The Cycle Café for socializing, networking and lectures serves as the central point of contact for the community.
- The Eurobike Awards will be presented for the first time in Frankfurt. After a short break, the prestigious awards are celebrating their comeback and will be presented to selected trend products from the bike and mobility industry.
- The Future Mobility Hall 8 with Startups & Innovations, LEVs, Infrastructure, Cargo Area as well as Sharing and Service Offers continues to gain momentum and is becoming a growth driver.
The 31st Eurobike will open from Wednesday, June 21 to Sunday, June 25, 2023 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Festival Days: Saturday and Sunday. For more information visit: www.eurobike.com.
Eurobike is the central platform of the cycling and future mobility universe. Together with visionaries from politics, business, society and the mobility industry, it creates space for communication, new ideas, change of perspective, and strong partnerships for innovative mobility solutions and new business models. With Eurobike, the booming and rapidly changing bicycle and future mobility industries have found a common platform. It sets new standards and identifies key topics in the areas of sports, leisure, health and mobility, makes continuous progress and brings the global community together live. The 31st Eurobike will take place on the grounds of Messe Frankfurt from Wednesday, June 21 to Sunday, June 25, 2023.
About fairnamic GmbH:
With the founding of fairnamic GmbH, the trade fair companies Frankfurt and Friedrichshafen are sealing a partnership focusing on innovative mobility. The market position in the future markets of bicycles, e-bikes, light electric mobility and general aviation is strengthened by pooling expertise and market knowledge, global positioning, brand strength and speed. The joint venture focuses on the Eurobike and AERO brands and their satellites. The objective is to expand and further develop the two flagship trade fairs.