EUROBIKE INNOVATORS PRIZE
The EUROBIKE INNOVATORS' Prize focuses on young companies, start-ups and innovators from the bicycle industry and will honor the most innovative products, services and ideas at Messe Frankfurt on July 14, 2022.
- How does it work: Click on the link with to the public vote
- Browse through the categories of your choice
- Note the products you think deserve an INNOVATORS PRIZE
- Cast your vote
- Be there on 14.07.2022 in Frankfurt when your favorite has the chance to win an INNOVATORS PRIZE
THE EXPERTS BOARD 2022
- Founder of various Brands and Products e.g. COBI.Bike and Consultant
- Expertise: Digital
- Managing Director European Cyclists‘ Federation
- Expertise Infrastructure
- Managing Director Zedler-Institut
- Expertise Engineering
- Cycling Brainwasher and Marketing Manager Bikenomist
- Expertise Culture
- Managing Director Kindermann Value Creation
- Expertise Finance & Investment
- Managing Director Pierer Ebike GmbH
- Expertise Bicycle Industry
Jan-Willem van Schaik
- Editor in Chief at Bike EUROPE
- Expertise Specialized Press
Timeline of the EUROBIKE INNOVATORS PRIZE 2022
As of now: Start: Registration and submission of products for the EUROBIKE INNOVATORS PRIZE 2022
06.06.2022: End: Registration and submission of products for the EUROBIKE INNOVATORS PRIZE 2022
13.06.2022: Start: Public voting on all submitted products and ideas
24.06.2022: End of public voting on all submitted products and ideas
30.06.2022 Communication of the 15 finalists for the pitch final at the EUROBIKE SHOW on 14.07.2022
01.07 - 08.07: Submission of the finalists' pitch decks
14.07.2022: Pitch and prize ceremony at EUROBIKE
Terms of Participation
Nomination and Selection
In a new multi-stage nomination and selection process, the most innovative vehicles, components, equipment as well as services and infrastructure ideas will be awarded prizes. Entrants from the design, manufacturing, import, sales and service sectors are eligible to present their innovative ideas.
Evaluation and Criteria
The evaluation is based on the degree of innovation and disruptive potential, applicability and improvement over existing approaches, market potential as well as scaling opportunities, social-media impact and contribution to a sustainable mobile future.
Voting: Public & Jury
It is not only the opinion of a top-class jury of experts that counts, but also the impression of the broad EUROBIKE public, which is involved both in the pre-selection via online voting and in the award ceremony on July 14 at the EUROBIKE Show at Messe Frankfurt and thus has a major influence on the awards.
Expert jury, online voting & criteria
From 13.06.2022 – 24.06.2022 the interested online audience can vote on all submissions for the EUROBIKE INNOVATORS' Prize. Judging will take place in the categories
- Degree of innovation and disruptive potential
- Applicability and improvement over existing approaches and products
- Market potential and scalability
- Social/media impact and contribution to a sustainable future
Pitch & Prize Ceremony
The online public decides on 15 nominations in the five categories. At the awards ceremony at the EUROBIKE Show on July 14, 2022, a panel of experts from the industry, the press and players from outside the sector will select a winning project for each category. The trade show audience will also vote live for one project from all categories for the audience award.
Why to submit and to take part?
Winning projects benefit from a wide range of EUROBIKE INNOVATORS' packages. They will receive coaching sessions with industry leaders, who will be announced shortly. In addition, the winning projects will receive extensive publicity in individual press releases, presentations on the EUROBIKE website and social media, and a free stand at the VELOBerlin public festival in spring 2023.