TESTING AND EXPERIENCING
Offering added value for the customer - a bicycle is now much more than just a bicycle. The bicycle is becoming increasingly important in the mobility of today and tomorrow. That's exactly why you can test bikes or motors extensively on the different test tracks in the DEMO AREA to convince the dealers of your bike or motor. The DEMO AREA at EUROBIKE offers all visitors the opportunity to test innovations, technologies and a wide range of brands are also available for testing.
In the exhibitor portal of Greenfinder you can download the contract for the test track directly and submit it filled out again.
Participation fee DEMO AREA: €135.00 / sqm plus additional costs
DEMO AREA - special conditions of participation
Here, you can download the conditions of participation as a PDF file. To ensure a smooth set-up and dismantling we kindly ask you to provide us with your license plate for dismantling after LOGIN. Only vehicles with registered license plates may enter the premises on the day of dismantling. If you have any queries, please contact us directly.
How can my bikes be tested?
- In order to borrow a bike in the DEMO AREA, each test rider must register and sign a liability declaration before using the test track. It is recommended to do this online in advance, but registration on site will still be possible. The printed confirmation must then be presented at the accreditation stand of the EUROBIKE DEMO AREA.
- The registrered visitors will receive a wristband which they have to show before borrowing a bike from the respective manufacturer.
- The more visitors register online in advance, the process on site will be faster. Therefore, invite your customers and partners to register online. The registration link will follow.
After the wristband check, a lending deposit (e.g. ID or driver's license) may still be requested, depending on the exhibitor's discretion. We recommend that you check your ID carefully, as there have been cases of fake IDs being handed in at other events.
Explain Test Bike
Instruct the test rider on the operation and features of each test bike. Please note that S-pedelecs may only be ridden with a valid driver's license (moped, passenger car).
Please recommend that your test riders wear a helmet. Helmets are compulsory for S-pedelecs.
- A helmet is recommended for all test rides
- The organizer shall not be liable for accidents of any kind
- Waste produced during assembly and dismantling of the booth shall be disposed of by the exhibitor himself
- The use of pegs shall only be permitted upon coordination with the Messe
- Please take note of the conditions of participation of the DEMO AREA!
Set-up & Dismantling DEMO AREA & Open Air Grounds:
We recommend that set-up in the outdoor area not take place until Tuesday, July 12. On Monday, July 11, there may still be restrictions in the outdoor area due to logistics areas required for set-up inside the halls.
For dismantling, special dismantling entry tickets will be distributed on Saturday, July 16. You can use these to drive onto the outdoor exhibition area for 1.5 hours on Sunday, July 17, directly after the trade show closes (6 p.m.) and dismantle.