Cycling to school – a good idea?
BICIBUS Deutschland and AKTIONfahrRAD are organizing a panel discussion with invited guests at the Eurobike on the question of "Cycling to school - a good idea?". Climate change urgently requires a comprehensive turnaround in transport. However, this can only be successful in the long term if you carefully involve the little ones in this topic. But can that be possible at all without increased risk as long as there are no cycle paths and traffic density continues to increase?
|Location||EUROBIKE CITY Mainkai Stage|
Dirk Vielmeyer (WICYCLE project studio & moderation)
- Dr. Klaus Dapp (head of the local mobility department at the Hessian Ministry for Economic Affairs, Energy, Transport and Housing)
- Dr. Daniela Mehler-Würzbach (city councilor and member of the traffic committee of the city of Frankfurt)
- Sofrony Riedmann (Regional Managing Director ADFC Hessen)
- Heiner Sothmann (German Traffic Watch)
- Ute Barthel (sports scientist and department head of the German Sports Youth (DSJ))
- Axel Böse (Member of the Advisory Board of AKTIONfahrRAD)
- Klaus Markl (co-initiator BiciBus Germany)